- All quotations are based on drawings/ information provided to Stone Warehouse by the client and is valid for two months from date hereof. At the time of site measurement, Stone Warehouse reserves the right to reprice job to final dimensions of granite requirements. No manufacturing will commence until acceptance of this revised price is received in writing.
- All acceptances must be made in writing. Upon written acceptance being received, Stone warehouse will issue a tax invoice together with a confirmation form. This form is to be completed by client and will include all necessary information to enable manufacturing to commence. This form to accompany deposit requirement of 80% inclusive of GST to Hold Stock. Balance of contract is due 7 Days after installation / Delivery is completed. Amounts of $500 or less are payable on date of Installation or supply, with 80% deposit still applicable. Stone Warehouse will not be responsible for delays due to non-availability of Granite unless secured by deposit.
- Site measurement: templating requirements
Stone Warehouse will provide a checklist for clients to complete prior to templating being carried out. This list will include:
- All surfaces to receive granite must be soundly installed and fixed, and levelled prior to pattern making. Under no circumstances are cabinets to be moved after granite measurements have been taken. Gib-board, plastering etc., must be completed around area to receive granite before templating is carried out. No wall tiles or on bench cabinets should be installed/laid before templating is carried out, or between the time of templating and installation of granite
- Should template date be booked by client and Stone Warehouse is unable to carry out due to site not being ready as specified above, Stone Warehouse will make a charge to the client for this call and will re book the template at a time to suit.
- All sinks must be left on site to be available for templater, or delivered to Stone Warehouse as requested no later than one day after templating has been carried out. All Hob specification must be available at time of template.
- All supports for granite including brackets for overhangs larger than maximum specified by Stone Warehouse to be supplied and installed by client. If supplied and installed by Stone Warehouse, i.e. vertical rails or steel rails over dishwasher cavity, Stone Warehouse will on-charge to client.
- Should any of the above requirements be outstanding at time of template, client will be advised in writing, and until confirmation is received in writing that outstanding has been attended to, no manufacturing will commence. Any change to specifications or modifications to the template must be made in writing; any colour change must be made in writing.
- As natural stone varies in thickness to a maximum of +/- 1mm, where it is imperative that granite thickness is uniform, stone must be advised in writing prior to time of templating. The client accepts that granite is a natural stone product and as such is subject to variations in colour, natural markings and chemical composition, and samples supplied are indicative only.
- Joins in granite will be indicated at time of quotation if requested, but final placement will be at the discretion of Stone Warehouse, reliant on cabinetry, access to site and other contributing factors. Quotation allows for normal access only, and any requirements for hire equipment due to multiple storey or difficult installation will be on-charged
- All freight is the responsibility of the client, Stone will organise freight forward if requested, but does not arrange insurance cover. Should Stone Warehouse be required to quote for delivery, charges will cover freight and limited carriers liability insurance only.
*This refers only to supply only*
- Delivery schedule
Stone Warehouse will manufacture and install to its best endeavours but lead time commences from date of final receipt of all information / specifications required.